Only a few days until the AP Calculus Exams!
Time to get psyched-up!
Here is some final advice to your students about How, not only to Survive the AP Calculus exam, but to prevail …
And a previous post on Getting Ready for the Exam with last-minute advice.
Good Luck to all your students – but you’ve done a good job so luck won’t really be necessary.
Looking forward to the summer, I am leading two BC Calculus Advanced Placement Summer Institutes. Here is the information:
AP Summer Institute at TCU in Fort Worth, Texas
- For experienced BC teachers
- Monday June 15 to Thursday June 18, 2015 from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Information and registration: ap.tcu.edu.
- TCU’s Office of Extended Education
AP Summer Institute at Metropolitan State University in Denver, Colorado
- For new and experienced BC teachers
- Tuesday July 14 to Friday July 17, 2015 from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- At the Metropolitan State University, 890 Auraria Parkway, Denver, 80204
- Information and registration: http://www.coloradoedinitiative.org/2015-apsi/
- The Colorado Education Initiative
1660 Lincoln Street, Suite 2000
Denver, CO 80264
(303) 736-6477 | (866) 611-7509 (f)
On the website for the summer institute in Denver, your name isn’t listed. Is that an oversight?
The person originally doing the BC section had to drop out and I was just hired last week. I guess they haven’t changed the website yet. I am leading the APSI.