The series of post leads up to the Fundamental theorem of Calculus (FTC). Obviously, a very important destination.
- Working Towards Riemann Sums
- Definition of the Definite Integral and the FTC – a more exact demonstration from last Friday’s post and The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus – an older demonstration
- More about the FTC The derivative of a function defined by an integral – the other half of the FTC.
- Good Question 11 Riemann Reversed – How to find the integral, given the Riemann sum. A problem that appears on the AP Calculus exams and can be confusing for students, at first.
- Properties of Integrals
- Variation on a Theme – 2 Comparing Riemann sums
- Trapezoids – Ancient and Modern – some history.
Revised and updated October 22, 2018