This is a list of links to some resources for reviewing.
How, Not Only to Survive, but to Prevail… – Notes and advice for your students. You may copy and duplicate this for your class.
Calculator Use on the AP Exams – hints and instruction.
Type analysis – a listing of the questions on both free-response and multiple-choice questions by type, so you can find them easily.
Next Tuesday I will begin a series of posts on the various “type” questions that appear on the AP Calculus exams. The schedule is below.
Schedule of past and future posts for reviewing
- Tuesday February 27 – AP Exam Review (this post)
- Friday, March 2 – Resources for reviewing
- Tuesday March 6 – Type 1 questions – Rate and accumulation questions
- Friday March 9 – Type 2 questions – Linear motion problems
- Tuesday March 13 – Type 3 questions – Graph analysis problems
- Friday March 16 – Type 4 questions – Area and volume problems
- Tuesday Match 20 Type 5 questions – Table and Riemann sum questions
- Friday March 23 Type 6 questions – Differential equation questions
- Tuesday March 27 – Type 7 questions – miscellaneous
- Friday March 30 Type 8 questions – Parametric and vector questions (BC topic)
- Tuesday April 3 Type 9 questions – Polar equations (BC topic)
- Friday April 6 Type 10 questions – Sequences and Series (BC topic)
Update: April 7, 2018 Ted Gott’s Multiple-choice index added.